Super Hero Wars Alpha 3 is a tactical role-playing game for PlayStation 2, Xbox, Nintendo GameCube and Game Boy Advance and developed and published by Banpresto and Capcom. It's the 4th and final installment of the Super Hero Wars Alpha series, and canonically the last game produced by Banpresto, before the merging with Bandai Namco Games. The game also uses characters from past Super Hero Wars titles. It is officially released on July 28, 2005.
The game starts at the end of the "War of Seals" (see Super Hero Wars Alpha 2) with the crew of the Ra Calium coming upon a massive ring like structure in the Asteroid Field. This Crossgate (as it is later called) causes the Excelion (which blew up at the end of the first Alpha game to take out the STMC) and its crew to reappear even though two years have passed since the end of the first Alpha. The game then gives a summary of all the events of the previous 3 games.
The game centers around the Alpha Numbers and two original characters created for the game named Reiji Arisu and Xiaomu. The two of them work for a special unit called Shinra and they are tasked with investigating spirit and otherworldly disturbances. They are initially investigating a strange "sleeping sickness" in the Shibuya area of Japan, when it becomes apparent that something much larger is at stake. Characters, both good and evil, from other times and other worlds begin appearing in Japan in the year 20XX.
As the story progresses, the Alpha numbers, along with other heroes from past and future find themselves fighting against the Akashic Record itself to stop the complete destruction of the galaxy which is known as "Apocalypsis".
- Masato Inoue
- Reiji Arisu - His father was killed ten years ago in one of the many ongoing fights between Shinra and Ouma. Reiji is, often described by his partner Xiaomu, "a sullen tight-ass", which prompts Reiji to shoot a jokingly made comeback. While he may not show it, he cares deeply for Xiaomu, even if he shoots down several of her comments, jokes or not. He carries a specially built weapons carrier containing a shotgun, named "Hollywood", and two swords; each with an element associated with it: one fire and one electricity. He also has a handgun, named "Gold", holstered on his waist.
- Xiaomu - Xiaomu is known as a "mystic fox" with an age of 765 years. She was partners in the Shinra organization with Reiji's father, Shougo Arisu, ten years ago, until his death. Xiaomu often portrays a bit of a flirty nature towards Reiji, though he often ignores it. Aside from poking Reiji's buttons, she can become a little protective of Reiji when the subject of his father's death comes around, or Saya. She wields an ice elemental cane sword styled after a Shakujo staff, as well as a handgun named "Silver". She is also able to use magic attacks, such as energy rays from her finger, with which she provides most of the duo's ranged attacks.
- Ingrid - The Goddess of the Sun
- Cobray Gordon - A mysterious young man who first appears in a machine that turns out to be Balmarian in origin. He loses his memory when something absorbs his unit and mutates it into the powerful, enigmatic Werkbau which later upgraded into the chaotic Dis Astranagant. Cobray's role in the game is often considered the more interesting of the new characters, as his true identity offers a real surprise and treat to longtime Super Hero Wars players.
- Selena Recital - Speaking in a combination of Japanese and Spanish, this mysterious and deadly secret agent's true intentions are always in question. Players are expected to switch sides more often than any other character when using Selena. Her mecha, the AS Soleares and later the AS Alegrias, has the best speed of the four protagonists, in terms of performance and motif, as well as having the greatest variety of attacks, which bestow negative status on enemy units.
- Touma Kanou - A hot-blooded, dramatic and loud bird, Touma is a delivery boy who finds himself as the pilot of a prototype super robot named Raioh and later DaiRaiOh.
- Saya - Like Xiaomu, Saya is a werefox, however, she is born in Japan and not China. She was involved with the incident that happened with Shougo Arisu and Xiaomu ten years ago, which is why Xiaomu holds a grudge against her. Opposite to Xiaomu, Saya is with the rival organization of Shinra: Ouma. Saya upholds a rather odd personality-she can never seem to be upset and usually remains calm and overly flirty in contrast to that of her Chinese werefox counterpart. Her "pet" names for Reiji and Xiaomu are 'boy' and 'little one' respectively.
- 99 - An enemy sealed in the Abyss of Time ten years ago; the Ouma Project culminates with its release. It has deep ties with the Arisu clan.
- Katana - A supposedly made complete clone of Saya, though physical resemblance is questionable. Saya says it is part of the Ouma Project.
Getter Robo/G/Shin Getter Robo
- Ryouma Nagare
- Hayato Jin
- Benkei Kurama
- Michiru Saotome
- Emperor Gore
- Tetsuya Tsurugi
- Jun Hono
- Great General of Darkness
- Kouji Kabuto
- Sayaka Yumi
- Dr. Hell
- Baron Ashura
Futari wa Pretty Cure (Debut)
|Cure Black||Misumi Nagisa|
|Cure White||Yukishiro Honoka|
|Kamen Rider Kuuga||Yusuke Godai|
|Kamen Rider Agito||Shoichi Tsugami|
|Kamen Rider Ryuki||Shinji Kido|
|Kamen Rider Faiz||Takumi Inui|
|Kamen Rider Blade||Kazuma Kenzaki|
- Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger (Debut(
|DekaRed||Banban "Ban" Akaza|
|DekaBlue||Houji "Hoji" Tomasu|
|DekaGreen||Senichi "Sen-chan" Enari|
|DekaYellow||Marika "Jasmine" Reimon|
|DekaPink||Koume "Umeko" Kodou|
|DekaBreak||Tekkan "Tetsu" Aira|
|DekaMaster||Anubian Chief Doggie Kruger|
|DekaSwan||Cignian Swan Shiratori|
- Ultra Seven
- Ultraman Taro
- Ultraman Tiga
- Ultraman Gaia
- Ultraman Agul
- Ultraman Cosmos
Banpresto Originals Cast
- Kazuhiko Inoue - Reiji Arisu
- Masako Jō - Ingrid
- Yasuyuki Kase - Touma Kanou
- Omi Minami - Xiaomu
- Ai Orikasa - Saya
- Michelle Ruff - Masato Inoue
- Yūko Satō - Selena Recital
- Yūki Tai - Cobray Gordon
Dynamic Productions Cast
- Hiroya Ishimaru - Kouji Kabuto
- Akira Kamiya - Ryouma Nagare
- Haruko Kitahama - Baron Ashura (Female)
- Kiyoshi Kobayashi - General of Darkness
- Minori Matsushima - Sayaka Yumi
- Yumi Nakatani - Jun Hoo
- Keiichi Noda - Tetsuya Tsurugi
- Hiroshi Ōtake - Boss
- Hidekatsu Shibata - Baron Ashura (Male)
- Kousei Tomita - Doctor Hell
- Kenji Utsumi - Emperor Gore
- Joji Yanami - Benkei Kuruma
- Junji Yamada - Hayato Jin
- Rihoko Yoshida - Michiru Saotome
- Kento Handa - Kamen Rider Faiz
- Tsuyoshi Hayashi - DekaBlue
- Yōko Honna - Cure Black
- Tetsu Inada - DekaMaster
- Mako Ishino - DekaSwan
- Yousuke Ito - DekaGreen
- Toshiki Kashu - Kamen Rider Agito
- Mika Kikuchi - DekaPink
- Ayumi Kinoshita - DekaYellow
- Joe Odagiri - Kamen Rider Kuuga
- Ryuji Sainei - DekaRed
- Tomokazu Seki - Mepple
- Takamasa Suga - Kamen Rider Ryuki
- Takayuki Tsubaki - Kamen Rider Blade
- Tomokazu Yoshida - DekaBreak
- Yukana - Cure White
Tsuburaya Productions Cast
- Hiroya Ishimaru - Ultraman Taro
- Susumu Kurobe - Ultraman
- Kohji Moritsugu - Ultra Seven
- Hiroshi Nagano - Ultraman Tiga
- Taiyo Sugiura - Ultraman Cosmos
- Hassei Takano - Ultraman Agul
- Takeshi Yoshioka - Ultraman Gaia