Power Rangers Samurai Strike is a fanfic of a Power Rangers adaption of Samurai Sentai Shinkenger. It's the eighteenth installment.
NOTE: Please dont change anything thank you :)
|Power Rangers: Samurai Strike|
|Number : 18th|
|No. Episodes : 50|
|First Episode : "Enter The Samurai"|
|Last Episode : "Graduation Pt2"|
|Adaption : Samurai Sentai Shinkenger|
|Original Airing :|
|Network : Cartoon Network|
|Intro : "Samurai Strike Let's Go!"|
RPM Mythic Force
Three thousand years ago an army of demon warriors led by their leader Murakou, attacked the Hidden Kingdom of The Mountain. After five days of intense war the demons and their leader were defeated by a team of five Samurai posessing the five Earthly elements (Fire, Water, Wind, Forest and Earth). Murakou along with his demon soliders were sent to the deepest end of the underworld for all of eternity, but so they thought. Three thousand years later Murakou along with two other demons has returned once more to destroy the next emperor of the Hidden Kingdom which takes them to Coral Bay a small seaside city. Now a young prince with the help of his royal guardian must recruit the teenage descendants of the original Samurai to fight the upcoming war.
|Samurai Red||Shin Shirashi|
|Samurai Pink||Kimico Shirashi|
|Samurai Blue||Nathan Rivera|
|Samurai Green||Joey Carlton|
|Samurai Yellow||Melanie Harrison|
|Samurai Gold||Ashton Lee|
|Samurai Pink (2)||Bella Ford|
Samurai Red (Fire) - Shin Shirasishi is the serious and mysterious leader of the Power Rangers. He's very dedicated to his role of leader and don't take nonsense from anyone especially his teammates. He acts like a big brother to his older sister Kimico and Melanie and at times he can be over protective. Besides Lord Murakou and Chibba, Shin's main enemy is Red Skull the reason being is that Red killed his father and mother when he was 6 years old. Because of this Shin trained each day to become the best samurai he could be to kill the demon army and Red. Shin's Zord is the Mighty Lion.Samurai Blue (Water) - Nathan Lee is the loyal apprentice of Shin. He's very much dedicated to his work and never backs down from a fight unless Shin instructs him to do so. He's the second oldest and wealthest of the rangers. At times Nathan may get carried away and take over a situation although he's second in command which often gets him in alot of arguments with Joey. Nathan's Zord is the Raging Dragon.
Samurai Pink (Wind) - Kimico Shirasishi is the big sister of the rangers. She's the eldest of the rangers and she's Shin's sister making her princess of the Hidden Kingdom. Kim works at Coral Bay National Museum and does voluntery work at Coral Bay High. At times Kimico can be a little bossy but she always says it for the best for the rangers. Kimico's Zord is the Graciful Turtle.
Samurai Yellow (Earth) - Melanie Harrison is the heart of the rangers. She's very quiet and loves to garden in her deceased fathers garden and play her flute in it. Melanie is the youngest of the rangers therefore she's treated like the baby in the team. In episode 5, Melanie develops feelings towards Joey. Although she might be the youngest and the weakest out of all the rangers she still has the will to carry on. Melanie's Zord is the Skillfull Monkey.
Samurai Green (Nuture) - Joey Johnnson is a full time game addict and a major fan of the power rangers. Joey attends Coral Bay High along with his teammates Shin and Melanie. In episode 3 Joey develops a crush on Melanie after she tells him that they should stick together because they're the youngest of the team. Joey's older brother was suppose to be the original green ranger but after he becoming very ill, joey stepped in and took his place. Joey's Zord is the Courageous Bear.Samurai Gold (Light) - Ashton Lee is the joker of the series. He lives and works at his grandfather's sushi shop/house. Ashton loves to sing and dance and fool around alot which always gets him in trouble. Ashton's grandfather was suppose to be the real gold ranger but since he's old he gave his powers to Ashton. Ashton appeared when the rangers were captured and taken to the mirror world by a demon name the Mirror Master. Ashton's Zord is the Shinning Lobster.
Samurai Pink (Wind) - Bella Ford is seventeen year old transfer student from Ireland. Bella replaced Kimico after she was believed to be dead. Bella is a talented martial artist making her the perfect person to replace Kimico. Bella is bubbly and vibrant which makes her hard to keep up with. It is discovered that she has a secret crush on Ashton after he saved her from a demon attack when she wasn't a ranger. Bella's Zord is the Graciful Turtle.
Red Samurai Ranger (Fire) - Kimico (kim) Shiraishi was the pink ranger but after she was believed to be killed by Chibba she was replaced by Bella. Kimico wasn't killed but she was teleported to another dimension where she was given a dupplicate of her brother's powers which helped her to return to earth. After Shin was seriously injuried, Kim took his place as leader. In the last episode of the series Bella gave Kim back her pink samurai powers. Kimico's Zord is the Mighty Lion.
- Sato Shiba - is Shin and Kimico's royal gaurdian. Sato was the one who motivated Shin to recruit the samurais rangers for battle and was also the one who called upon them. Although Sato is seventy- two years old he's a really good fighter. After Shin and Kimico's parents died, he took on the role of the teenagers parents. At the ending of the series Sato was made royal advisor of the Hidden Kingdom.
- Nigel Lee - is Ashton's grandfather. With his general knowledge of the original samurai team he decided to help the rangers in battle but at the sideline. At the ending of the series Nigel and his grandson took a long trip around the world. Nigel appeared in the nineteenth episode of Samurai Strike.
- Crystal Smith - is the girl everyone loves. She's the most popular girl in Coral Bay High and the majors daughter. Crystal has a huge crush on Shin but everytime she tries to tell him he always run off. Crystal first appearance was in episode 3 and her last appearance was in episode 47.
- Power Rangers RPM - appeared in the two part crossover event. Venjix appearantly made his way out of Rpm rangers morpher and was able to build a new body and dimensional teleportation machine which he used to go back to the year 2010 in the Samurai's dimension. With Venjix in the human world, Dr. K quickly recruited the rangers and sends to destroy Venjix once and for all.
- Keron Johnson- is joey's older brother who was suppose to be the real green ranger but due to his rear illness he stepped down, giving his post to Joey.
- Sarah Harrison- is Melanie's elderly mother. Sarah is first seen in episode 20: The Jelousy Bug, where she is seen at Melanie's bedside crying for her daughter who in that episode was in a coma.
- Lord Murakou, Demon King.
- Tenta, Wise Old Sage.
- Chibba, Maiden of Sorrow.
- Dekker, Lost Warrior of Grief.
- Master Gikou, Master of Trickery.
- Prince Gutton, Prince of Gluttony.
- Scrappers/Super Scrappers/Furry Scrappers - foot soliders.
- Samurai Katana
- Blaze Sword
- Aqua Bow
- Hurricane Fan
- Forest Spear
- Earth Slicer
- Samurai Demon Blaster
- Barracuda Blade
- Super Samurai Katana
- Bull Blaster
- Samurai Disks
- Mighty Lion.
- Graciful Turtle.
- Courageous Bear.
- Skilfull Monkey.
- Raging Dragon.
- Fierce Kubuto.
- Piercing Swordfish.
- Vicious Tiger.
- Great Squid.
- Shinning Lobster.
- Angry Shark Sword.
- Hasty Oxen.
- Lanturn Zord.
- Samurai Megazord.
- Great Samurai Megazord.(With Swordfish, Kubuto and Tiger Zord)
- Samurai Aerial Fighter.
- Shining Samurai Megazord.
- Shining Samurai Megazord The Great.
- Hasty Oxen Megazord.
- Ultra Samurai Megazord.