- Marik's first duel in which he isn't in his Dark form.
- This duel is for Third Place in the tournament
Start at 4000 lps
- Summons Arrow Blader (DEF: 1800)
- Sets two cards
- Summons Dunames Dark Witch (ATK: 1800)
- Activates Luminous Spark, increasing all LIGHT Attribute monsters by 500 ATK points (DDW ATK: 2300)
- Attacks Arrow Blader
- Marik activates Rope of Life, discarding his hand to summon back Arrow Blader with 800 more ATK points (ATK: 2400)
- Sets a card
- Summons Flight Griffin (ATK: 1700)
- It's effect activates, when it's summoned, it can allow Marik to draw cards equal to the number of monsters on the field, since there are 3, he draws 3.
- Attacks Dunames with Arrow Blader
- Kimiko activates the face-down: Reverse Trap, so all monsters with power-ups lose their power-up and fall by the decrease (DDW: 1300) (AB: 800)
- The attack is rebounded (Marik: 3500)
- Flight Griffin attacks Dunames (Kimiko: 3600)
- Summons Shining Angel (ATK: 1400) > (ATK: 1900)
- Attacks Flight Griffin
- Marik activates Griffin Strike Team, at the cost of discarding the top cards in Marik's Deck, Flight Griffin can increase it's ATK by 1000 points. (ATK: 2700) for one turn.
- The attack is rebounded (Kimiko: 2800)
- Shining Angel's effect activates, since it was destroyed by battle, it can automatically summon Banisher of the Light (ATK: 100) from her deck.
- Switches Banisher of the Light to defence mode (DEF: 2000)
- Activates Pot of Greed, drawing two cards
- Activates Heavy Storm, destroying all spells. Including Luminous Spark.
- Sacrifices Flight Griffin to summon Jumbonga (ATK: 2300)
- Attacks Banisher of the Light
- Sets a card
- Activates Monster Reborn, bringing back Dunames Dark Witch (ATK: 1800)
- Activates Quick-Play Summon, allowing her to sacrifice Dunames and Special-Summon Dark Magician Girl (ATK: 2000)
- Activates Sage's Stone, when Dark Magician Girl's on the field, she can summon Dark Magician from any nearby deck. (Omi's.) (ATK: 2500)
- Marik activates Savage Attack (Quick-Play Spell) which increases Jumonga's ATK by 1000 points (ATK: 3300)
- Kimiko sacrifices both magicians to summon Sorcerer of Dark Magic (ATK: 3200)
- Jumbonga's ATK decreases by 500 for every Spellcaster in her graveyard (ATK: 2300)
- Attacks Jumbonga (Marik: 2100)
- Attacks directly (Marik: 0)