Story up to that point
One more Sage remained. And true enough, the last Sage is Ken: Rival-Warrior to Kimiko and expert in fire. Kimiko takes up the challenge of duelling him.
Start at 4000 lps
Kimiko picks Dark Magician Girl
Ken picks Flame Demon
- Summons Petit Angel (DEF: 900)
- Sets a card
- Summons Flaming Axe of Darkness (ATK: 1800)
- Attacks Petit Angel
- Flaming Axe of Darkness' effect decreases Kimiko's life points by the difference between the two monster's points (Kimiko: 3100)
- Summons Dunames Dark Witch (ATK: 1800)
- Equips her with Silver Bow and Arrow, increasing her ATK by 300 points (ATK: 2100)
- Attacks Flaming Axe of Darkness (Ken: 3700)
- Ken's Deck Master effect activates, when Kimiko destroys a Shadow Flame monster, he draws a card.
- Summons Flaming Skull of Doom (ATK: 1650)
- Equips it with Searing Flames, this allows Flaming Skull of Doom to take no life point damage and can't be destroyed when it attacks a monster stronger than it.
- Attacks Dunames Dark Witch with no prevail.
- Flaming Skull of Doom's effect activates, when it attacks a monster, half the monster's ATK is deducted from the player's life points (Kiiko: 2050)
- Attacks Flaming Skull of Doom with Dunames Dark Witch
- Since Searing Flames only activates when Ken makes the attack, he loses life points (Ken: 3250)
- Activates the Seal of Orichalcos
- Activates Dark Chains, which takes control of Dunames Dark Witch (ATK: 2600)
- Attacks Kimiko directly
- Kimiko reveals face-down Negate Attack, which stops the attack.
- Sets a card
- Activates Harpie's Feather Duster, to destroy all Spell/Traps on Ken's field (Excluding the Seal.) So Dunames Dark Witch returns to Kimiko. (ATK: 2100)
- Attacks Ken directly
- Ken reveals face-down Shadow of Destruction, which removes Dunames from the game.
- Summons Shining Angel (DEF: 800)
- Summons Dark Devil (ATK: 1700) > (ATK: 2200)
- Attacks Shining Angel
- Shining Angel's effect activates, allowing Kimiko to summon a monster from her Deck which is a LIGHT Attribute and 1500 ATK or less. She picks Banisher of the Light (ATK: 100)
- Sacrifices Banisher of the Light to summon Airknight Parshath (ATK: 1900)
- Activates Monster Reborn, bringing back the fallen Banisher of the Light (DEF: 2000)
- Activates United We Stand, increasing Airknight Parshath's ATK by 800 per monster on her field (ATK: 3500)
- Attacks Dark Devil (Ken: 1950)
- Airknight's effect activates, when it lowers life points the controller draws a card
- Ken cheats and takes a card from his robe sleeve and adds it to his hand. Only Raimundo notices this.
- Activates Sanctuary of the Doomed
- Summons Dark Sword of Fire (ATK: 1800) > (ATK: 2300) and becomes equipped with the Sanctuary
- Attacks Dark Sword of Fire
- The Sanctuary activates and decreases Airknight's ATK by 500, as well as reduce 500 points from Kimiko's life points (Kimiko: 1550) (ATK: 3000)
- Summons Chaos Flame Shield (DEF: 1800) > (DEF: 2300) and equipped with the Sanctuary
- Summons Happy Lover (DEF: 500) (AP ATK: 3800)
- Summons Lava Golem (ATK: 3000) on Kimiko's field, by sacrificing Airknight Parshath and Happy Lover
- Summons Flaming Chimera (ATK: 1400) > (ATK: 1900) and becomes equipped with the Sanctuary
- Because of Lava Golem, Kimiko loses 1000 life points (Kimiko: 550)
- Activates her Deck Master effect, removing Airknight Parshath, Happy Lover, Petit Angel and Shining Angel to draw the same number of cards.
- Sacrifices Lava Golem and Banisher of the Light to summon Legendary Knight of Courage (ATK: 3000)
- Sets a card
- Kimiko reveals face-down Last Turn, making both players discard their hands. In order to use this card, Kimiko must have 1000 or lower life points. She picks a monster from her field and Ken picks a monster from his Deck or field. Then the two attack each other. The monster who is still standing at the end of the turn is the winner.
- Kimiko picks Legendary Knight of Courage, while Ken picks his Deck Master, Flame Demon (ATK: 2400)
- Legendary Knight of Courage attacks
- Flame Demon's Deck Master effect activates, when it's attacked, it is replaced with Flame Demon King (ATK: 5000)
- The attack is reflected, destroying Legendary Knight of Courage