“I promise to capture the beast alive! And I will not come back until I do. Can your ideas change the world?"
"You came in that?"
"You know, Bernard, these people who come here, they all tell pretty good stories. A surveyor making a map...a botanist cataloging plants...an old man taking his house to Paradise Falls...now that's the best one yet. I can't wait to hear how it ends.”
—Carlos confronting Bernard upon finding out he met the Guardians of Brendam in the final battle
“Where's your home now, Bernard?!? (Announcer: Ten seconds to liftoff. Nine, eight...) Guardians of Brendam, the time has come (ZigZag: [Outside] No!) (Toto: [Jumps off his chair] Yes!) (Announcer: six, five) for you (ZigZag: [Outside] No!) (Toto: Yes!) (Announcer: ...three, two...) to fry. (ZigZag: [Outside] No-o-o!) (Toto: [Wide-eyed] Yes!) (Announcer: one.)”
—Carlos' final statement moments before Bernard starts to play Sabotage
“What a bunch of A-holes.”
—Carlos' last words during his defeat in Brendam 2
- Full name: Carlos E. Carlos
- Other names: Carlos, Barlos Carlos (by his reflection)
- Goal: To exile Bernard (succeeded), To mess with Bernard and the Guardians of Brendam (failed) (2nd film)
- Inspiration: Kai from Kung Fu Panda 3, Francis E. Francis from The Boss Baby
- Appearence: Giant troll, light purple skin, dark purple hair, red gloves, black robe, red cape
- Personality: Power-hungry, murderous, dark, ancient, devious, sly, cold-hearted, willful. malicious, sarcastic, sharp, backstabbing, selfish, mischievious, diabolical, cruel, funny
- Occupation: Bernard's arch-nemesis
- Fate: Explodes while Bernard and the Guardians of Brendam play Sabotage to kill him, Prince John and his henchmen
- Quote: "You know, Bernard, these people who come here, they all tell pretty good stories. A surveyor making a map...a botanist cataloging plants...an old man taking his house to Paradise Falls...now that's the best one yet. I can't wait to hear how it ends."
- Weapons: Darkhouse
- Carlos is similar to Francis E. Francis from "The Boss Baby"
- Both have their first names as their last names.
- Both try to hide there villainy.
- Both have former diabolical henchmen (Eugene Francis to Francis, Prince John and Smek the Turtle to Carlos.)
- Both are the former CEO of a company.
- Both trap the protagonists (Francis traps Boss Baby and Tim Templeton in Tim's house, with Eugene; Carlos traps Bernard and the Guardians of Brendam in his lair.)
- Both have armies (Puppies and Cards.)