- Age: Unknown but appears to be 20
- Gender: Male
- Ethnicity/Nationality: White/Japanese
- Sexual Orientation: Hetero
- Handedness: Right
- Skin: Tan
- Birthplace: Kyoto, Japan (As Sabaki)
- Birthdate: Unknown
- Blood Type: Unknown
- Weapon: Spiritual Energy Katana
- Weapon Name: Seishou no Katana
- Fighting Style: Original Style + Spiritual Energy Combat
- Lover: Seong Mi-na
- Nobody that he commands: Ronin
Bakixas is the nobody of a samurai named Sabaki that was working for Oda Nobunaga during the 16th century and was sent on a mission to obtain the Soul Edge for Nobunaga.
Off on his mission, he was traveling through the Ming Empire till he was attacked by the Heartless that stolen his heart and engulfed him into the darkness, which made him end up in the World That Never Was where he encountered Xigbar and Xemnas of Organization XIII and he found out he is a Nobody.
They named him Bakixas, a angram of Sabaki with a X added into it and he became the 15th member of the Organization while he obtained the nickname of the Spiritual Ronin then he told Xemnas about the Soul swords. This interested Xemnas and he made Bakixas go off on a mission to on a mission to ontain this swords for the Organization. he went off on the mission without knowing that the same night he joined the Organization will be the same night that the organization will fell at the hands of Sora and friends.
He had recently found out Naienkou was the Heartless of Sabaki (Bakixas' original self) and defeated Naienkou in a battle within the Dark Palace that was floating over Rome. Soon after defeating him, Mi-na confessed her love to him with a kiss that shocked him alittle.
- Bakixas' element is Spirit that allows him to create his spiritual energy katana, Seishou no Katana which can absorb other energy to a limit, throw a series of energy blades from his katana, and many more. If Bakixas fights for a long time, he can black out from overuse of spiritual energy.
Seishou no Katana
- A katana made up of pure spiritual energy that is summoned at any time that Bakixas needs it. This is most basic and balanced weapon that Bakixas uses. Bakixas named this sword in the beginning of Chapter 20.
- A legendary sword of power and strength that was forged by Odin the King of the Norse Gods for Bakixas so he can combat Ymir the King of the Frost Giants. This sword shattered into many pieces and returned to Odin in Chapter 20.
|Kingdom Hearts Crossover Series|
|Soul Chronicles: Tale of the Spiritual Samurai - Nobadi Rekidaishi: Miko of the Divine Light|
|Main Characters of the Series|
|Mexogake - Bakixas - Naienkou|